Thursday, December 3, 2015

December 4th 2015



Christmas begins

It's that time of year for me when the office gets together for its annual Christmas Party.

We all have them and whilst the companies and people may differ, the same silliness seems to follow.

Last year we went to the Establishment in Sydney, a nice upstairs venue, for a cocktail party. Judging by the pics, I had a fair bit to drink. But this is par for the course.

 


After taking a battering from my physiotherapist, dulling the aches and pains sounds like a very good idea.

Trying very hard to get my contract signed and sent to my agent today too but the damn printer here wont work for me - stupid thing. Hopefully some friendly colleagues will help in time to keep my representation.

Don't forget to leave feedback if you enjoy the book. Try not to sound like an advertorial though or the moderators will delete your entry :-)


Have a nice weekend

James

No comments:

Post a Comment