Monday, December 7, 2015

December 8th 2015



My company sometimes issues t-shirts and polo shirts to celebrate a launch or a campaign and we are allowed to wear the polo's during the week which makes laundry a very simple thing for me. On Tuesday's a little group of us always wear a blue one and hence our reason for "Bluesday" - I'm sure you feel enlightened now in a massive way.

Has anyone seen the first episode of The Office US and compared it with the original Office UK? I enjoy the US version and last night I watched the UK episode one and I fell asleep twice. I notice that the US version is 22-23 minutes per episode and yet the UK is 29-30 minutes. That extra 7 minutes of waffle is excruciating. I'm sure there's many die hard Ricky Gervais fans out there but it's no contest as to which is funnier.

Looking around my own 'office' I think it would be very easy to do our own version - there's quite a few nut-bags here. Funny how we don't realise how odd we are to others. I guess being a try-hard is in the eye of the beholder. This is a call centre though and that usually requires people who are a bit left of normal.

Today is that little bit extra difficult as I'm getting headaches from this neck issue and treatment - hope it can be all over by Christmas. Anyway I better get back to the coal face.

James



No comments:

Post a Comment