Sunday, December 6, 2015

December 7th 2015


Monday morning

I don't know anyone who likes Monday mornings. For me personally I really don't like them, however I do like it when it's lunch time and you know that you have already gotten through half of it.

I survived the staff Christmas party last Friday and managed to escape around 8pm when the live band karaoke began - genius idea right.

I was happy to get the Christmas tree up yesterday, though it still hasn't been fully trimmed so no photos as yet.

Received an email from Amazon suggesting I should buy my eBook "Garden Palace" based on my recent searches - what a clever website.

Have been restricted to cardio exercises whilst my neck receives physio as its a very slow recovery. Kinda feels more painful and tender whilst undergoing the treatment so still needing the ibuprofen to get through the day.

Only discovered recently that Blueprint Studios has stopped doing headshots for actors - that's a shame - need to look around for a new one now.

Speaking of looking around, it's time to move again so checking out east Sydney for a new place. Not much around - particularly not much good value for the ridiculous rent!

I noticed today that people have been borrowing my eBook to read some pages - cheapskates - just buy it already.

On a happier note - I rediscovered the Sims 3 yesterday on my PC - what a cool game - what a great way to waste time when you should be doing other things :-)

James


No comments:

Post a Comment