Wednesday, June 5, 2013

#GRIPE NIGHT #13 - JULIE BISHOP


I never wish to abuse the privilege of free speech online to complain about a single person or to vilify someone purely because I feel acute dislike for them.

But I will happily make an exception for Julie Bishop.

This mean-spirited angst-ridden witch constantly talks down to all and sundry with her acid forked tongue and her well groomed nasal hair.

If looks could kill, she would be the new Terminator.

She wants to be our first female Foreign Minister. - Whoop Dee Doo!

With Abbott as PM and Bishop as Foreign Minister we as a nation would be as ridiculed and hated as much as the U.S. with their own version of these clowns, George W and Hilary respectively.
No offence to those great War Criminals.

I am sick of seeing this sour faced woman with a smile like a dropped pie on my television.

I am sick of hearing hear talk over people and dominate conversations in the media.

I'm sick of watching her pretend that she has a clue and gives a damn about Australians.

I think come September this year, it will be time to leave Australia behind for it will never be a friendly place whilst this woman's credibility is defying gravity.

Booo to Ball Breaker Bishop!

:-)

J G S

No comments:

Post a Comment